Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweeeeeen

Happy Halloween! Happy, indeed, because those little trick or treaters are not tromping through snowbanks. [I should note that it is my obligation as a Minnesota resident to talk about the Halloween Blizzard of 1991 as if I expect it to happen every Halloween, and then to also talk about how relieved I am every year when it doesn't happen. This was front page news today. Seriously.] In actual news, this project really needs decent weather for another month. Or three.

I do like any day that allows adults to walk around in broad daylight dressed as a giant whoopie cushion. Yeah, you try not to laugh when you are in line behind that guy at the post office. Although, I have to say, 8 am was a little to early for this costume, which stared at me creepily on the 50 bus this morning:



Can we keep the masks to ourselves until after I have consumed some caffeine? Pleeease.

No comments:

Post a Comment