Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crikey!

When I studied abroad in Australia, there were a few dicey traffic moments from looking the wrong way for oncoming cars. Luckily, I had a pack of Aussies to remind me (read: mock me) that Americans need to look both ways before crossing the street.

I walked over to South St. Anthony Rec tonight and had a little Brizzie flashback. I was on the southeast corner (or what used to be a corner) at Eustis, inching up to the construction barriers to cross University. Now, I am hyper aware of the traffic configuration - one lane in each direction all pushed to the north side of the street. But for some reason, my brain was still surprised to see eastbound traffic on the north side of University. So please please keep your eyes open out there. And looking both ways is not a bad idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment