Thursday, November 29, 2012

While you were sleeping

Somewhere between last week's food coma and the onslaught of holiday music, the downtown Central station really starting shaping up. At first, I thought it was just some sort of Caddyshack-inspired public art. Go Gophers?


Man, those construction guys are always fighting an uphill battle.

But then I walked past tonight, and - holy bananas - that station is done! I only stood there to pout for a minute or two. No offense, 50. It's just that I'm ready for the upgrade.


Right next door, the small leftover space is starting to look like...a plaza? I think Leftover Plaza is a great name, but again, that might be the Thanksgiving buzz talking. Pie. We need to add pie here.


That's right. Saint Paul's got railgating, too. Somebody get this guy a plaza before he gets hit by a train.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:4th & Cedar

No comments:

Post a Comment