1. Start a cupcake-a-week diet. 9 out of 10 doctors agree that sugar makes you more efficient at life. My favorites are Lemon Meringue Pie, Mexican Hot Chocolate, and Carol Brady.
2. Go have a beer and chill the heck out. Too lazy? Sharrett's delivers. Seriously - I can't make this stuff up.
3. Get on the bus or hoof it. Avoid driving and parking altogether. Pairs nicely with #2. You think the bus is slow, but I'm relaxing on here while you're stuck in traffic. Think of it as a really affordable chauffeur.
4. Get a dilly bar. Let's face it. It's 41 degrees. That counts as spring in Minnesota. Time to celebrate by walking through puddles in flip flops and dripping ice cream on your parka.
5. Stock up on googly eyes. Ok, Axman has more than just buckets of eyes, but regardless of what you think you don't need, you'll end up buying it here. Past purchases of mine have included trophy making materials, tiny tea cups and tiny silverware, reflectors, alphabet stencils, shiny paper, packing tape, suspender materials (for a lumberjack costume - they were out of actual suspenders so we had to improvise), alien finger puppets, giant greeting cards, a bike bell, and of course, googly eyes of several sizes.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone